Gottlieb, Johnston, Beam & Dal Ponte has a strong history of representing businesses of all sizes, from small start-up operations to medium and large companies. Our firm has offered business law related services to since its formation in 1962.
Our attorneys provide a wide range of services to business clients including:
- Assist in the selection and formation of the appropriate structure for the proposed business.
- Provide legal guidance regarding the requirements of federal, state, and local laws as they impact on business operations.
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases and agreements for the purchase or sale of business assets.
- Collection of outstanding accounts receivable.
- Litigation in connection with claims asserted by or against a business.
- Representation of a business named as a creditor in a proceeding under Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Provide tax planning and structuring advice.
- Representation of nonprofit entities, including entities qualifying as a public charity under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Provide legal advice in connection with State and Federal employment law.
- Representation in connection with the defense of claims asserted under the Ohio Workers Compensation Law.
- Representation in connection with the defense of claims for Federal Unemployment Benefits.
- Representation in shareholder disputes.
- Drafting Employee Policy Manuals and provisions.
- Provide wealth preservation and estate planning.